One of the most effective tools available for digital marketing in small to medium organizations is social media. You can use it to locate new consumers and boost traffic to your website.
However, as with many robust tools, you must use caution when employing them. Using standard consumer apps, post across multiple platforms, manage several inboxes and maintain consistency. You will need social media management tools to do it properly. It is so effortless to use automation and share, engage, & cross-post.
We have carefully curated a list of the best social media marketing management tools to manage all of your social media accounts from one location.
With its incredible statistics and tracking features, Hootsuite takes the top spot on the list. It provides for real-time monitoring of trends and interactions. Its analytics services apply to both traditional and social media advertising.
- A free-of-cost plan is available.
- Professional plans start just at $49/ month for the first year.
- Offers over 20 social media platforms connectivity.
- A 30-day trial is also available.
- Only limited tools are available in free plans.
- Some analytics reports are chargeable.
- This plan is expensive if you have several social networks or spend a lot of money on ads each month.
Our best analytics ranking goes to Hootsuite. They provide some of the most comprehensive analytics and social media tracking tools available and customizable reports and team productivity statistics.
MeetEdgar is known for its scheduling and automation features. They also offer continuous posting, i.e., it will automatically edit and reshare relevant posts on your social media profiles.
- Excellent automation and scheduling capabilities.
- Great analytics for engagement and response.
- Free to try for seven days.
- The Lite plan is just $19/month.
- Twitter, Meta, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest are the only services it integrates with.
- The cheapest plan links to three networks only.
- No central mailbox for comment management.
MeetEdgar is a multi-award-winning automation tool that helps time-pressed businesses automate their accounts. This software enables you to create posts using a browser extension, schedule articles based on categories to save time and effort. It also provides unlimited access to a material library that the platform can schedule and reorganize for you. When sharing content on social media, some space can be saved using an automatic link shortener, and you can also set your account to share your most recent work automatically.
Sendible is one of the best options for integration as it can be used with a variety of platforms. For instance, it can be linked with LinkedIn, Meta, Twitter, WordPress, Instagram, Google My Business, YouTube, Canva, Google Analytics, Google Drive, etc. Sendible can integrate with 17 different platforms or tools in total.
- A useful social media dashboard to track all of your social media activities from a single spot.
- Monthly options for beginners start at just $29/month.
- If you pay for a year of management in advance, you can save 15%.
- A 14-day free trial is available.
- The most basic plan is only for a single user.
- No free plan is available.
Because it interfaces with all of the major social media sites and popular apps like Canva, Google Analytics, and others, Sendible grabbed the top spot in our integration list. This allows you to manage almost every aspect of your social media strategy in one place, saving you time.
You may sample any Buffer subscription for 14 days for free, and there is also a free plan for a single user allowing access to three social channels and schedule 10 posts.
- Monthly plans start at $5.
- A 14-day trial is available for free.
- There is a free plan available.
- Instagram, Meta, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are all supported.
- Doesn’t integrate with several important platforms.
- A free plan is limited to 3 social profiles.
Buffer is the most cost-effective alternative for small firms with a limited number of employees who wish to manage social media without investing in a cost management strategy. They have a free package that allows one user to access three different social media platforms. A Team Pack upgrade adds limitless social channels and users for an additional $5 per month.
In either case, you can get started with a 14-day trial, and both options allow you to schedule posts directly on the site. Buffer’s ambitions also come with a publishing scheduler, a link shortener, hashtag, tag, and mention optimization tools that work across platforms.
SocialPilot is suitable for small teams because the Small Team plan allows up to three users. On the other hand, many competing software products only allow one user on their most basic plans.
- A cost-effective option is available for just $25.50/month.
- If you pay for a year’s service in advance, you will be eligible for a discount.
- A 14-day free trial is available.
- Each package can manage a minimum of 10 social media profiles.
- To steal the best deal, you must pay a year in advance.
- Basic plans provide limited features.
For businesses that need economic, social networking software for multiple users, SocialPilot is the best alternative. For $42.50 per month, their Small Team plan gives access to 3 users.
The post shares some of the top social media marketing management tools. The different tools suit the different business sizes according to budget and requirements. There are many paid options available with each tool to extend the functionality in the future at any time!