Looking for Guest Post on our Blog? Well, Here It is….
The Better Minds has started accepting guest posts from industry experts and allow them to share stories, opinions, and insight with our audience.
Although we are very choosy about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
Important: We receive a lot of guest post requests and our approval process is slightly slow. Please be patient with us because we take 4-6 business days to respond. If you do not get a response until 7 business days, you can assume that we have passed your content.
If you are looking for prompt publishing, The Better Minds has a “Sponsored Guest Post” option. We charge a small amount of $25 for that. Unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored story gets published within 1-2 business days. However, it must still meet our guest post guidelines, and it would need approval from our editors.
Topics We Cover:
Below are the topics we cover:
- Health & Wellness
- And more
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit a story to The Better Minds, Certain Rules That Needs to be followed:
- Be careful with punctuation, grammar and sentence structure.
- Avoid submitting the articles that are of low quality.
- Try not to create any misunderstandings if the sentence is big.
- Content should not be plagiarized.
- Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- You need to write down at least 700 to 1000+ words count article
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article if it is irrelevant or inappropriate.
- Send your topic ideas before you submit your story.
If you are agree with the above guidelines, then please send your content at firstname.lastname@example.org we will review your content and submit to the website.
Benefits to Enjoy as a Blogger:
As a blogger, we understand how crucial it is for you to set the exact thing on the paper which could be easily read by the readers. Talking of which, as a blogger, you get the benefits too:
- Get the back links for the website which DA (Domain Authority) is 60+
- Get a good traffic for your site
- Be in the position as an authority name in industrial sector
- Find the home of the blog quiet easily
- Helps the bloggers be in touch with the Successful Blogging readers
In case, there is any kind of issue, you can certainly contact us to our support team who will help you with the appropriate solution with an immediate response.